How to Launch a Multi-Services App Like Gojek That Is Donned with a Number of On-Demand Services?
If a business can clad quick popularity in the present generation, then that is the multi-services business. The demand for delivery services from the consumer’s side sees a continual increase and so is the number of multi-services apps. This write-up on how to launch a multi-services app will enclose the business model, income channels, and a lot more.
Benefits of a multi-services app that will convince every stakeholder to use your app
- A multi-services app is fairly beneficial to users in different ways. Availability of multiple delivery services in the same app is the chief benefit. Ultimately, the user can rely on this app and no need to download a variety of apps.
- A multi-services app will have multiple registered service providers. On a broader scale, users can choose a service provider whose services are cheap. Yes, they have a pool of options!
- Primarily, a single registration is all that is needed to access every service available on the app.
- Service providers have the chance for getting more customers if they register on a multi-services platform.
- In the same manner, delivery drivers will have opportunities to handle more deliveries per day. For example, Gojek like apps has part-time delivery drivers who are given permission to take up any type of service request.
Hence, a benefit-rich multi-services app is a right choice. Though the concept of a multi-services app is to provide multiple services, you must know the type of services your customer will need. There are a few more such things to examine before launching your app.
The business model of your multi-services business
Independent, marketplace and aggregator models are the types of business models coming under the umbrella of multi-services business. The independent business model will be feasible if you have the budget for fleets and recruiting delivery drivers. If not, you can choose the aggregator model. In the aggregator model, you will have no major investment other than developing the multi-services application.
The marketplace model is the commonly deployed model by popular apps like Gojek, Grab, WeChat, etc. These apps will join with local service providers and get a substantial commission.
The revenue stream of a multi-services app
- Other than the independent model, the remaining two business models are liable for commissions. Once a user makes the payment, the platform owner will be credited with the commission amount, and the remaining part of the payment will be credited to the service provider.
- The Freemium model is another general source of income. In the freemium model, a limited number of features will be available for free and advanced features like geofencing, live chat, and several others can be used only after paying the additional charges.
- In the multi-services app, you have gain income through featuring the service providers. This can be done based on the willingness of your service providers. If they wish to get their brand name highlighted, they can pay for getting featured.
Which is the best multi-services app development solution?
Without a pinch of doubt, Gojek clone is the best multi-services app development solution. If you want to know what are the parameters that define a clone app solution, then here are they. Ready-made, less time consumption for app launching and customization property are the key metrics of clone apps. So, how can one deny investing in such an app solution?
Features of the multi-services app that will boost the app’s engagement rate
- Location tracking system
Delivery services and a location tracking system are more synonymous. For enabling the location tracking feature, Google Map or any other map will be integrated with the app to track the location.
- Estimated delivery time
After the service booking gets confirmed, the estimated delivery time feature will generate the approximate arrival time of the delivery driver.
- Estimated fare calculator
The fare calculator feature is enabled for taxi services, where users can choose the location, know the fare details and proceed with the booking.
There are some safety add-ons that have to be integrated with your app to handle the present unhealthy circumstances. They are
- Mask verification
Face recognition technology is used for verifying whether the delivery driver wears a mask. After scanning the image of the delivery driver, the app will send the verification message to the admin, and only then the delivery driver can go ahead with the delivery.
- Contactless delivery
The delivery driver and the user will have to be safe while delivering the order. So, the delivery is carried out in a contactless way.
- Safety reviews and ratings
Any opinion regarding the safety protocols carried out by the delivery driver can be mentioned by the user.
As said in the first half of this blog, clearly understand the services preferred by your users. In a densely populated region, transportation services will be needed. Know whether bike or taxi transportation is preferred by your user and include that service accordingly.